Ignite Your Life By Getting A Uniflame GAD1200B LP Gas Outdoor Firebowl
Introduction – Every now and again people throw parties in their homes to have fun with friends and family, Uniflame GAD1200B LP Gas Outdoor Firebowl is a multipurpose outdoor kiln that was designed to provide sufficient heat and lighting for such occasions.
It comes fitted with an electronic control panel and ceramic steel bowl for storing logs and lava rocks, though one still has to buy these fuel sources separately from the main unit. Uniflame’s cast iron burner has a BTU level of 40,000, and detachable wicker panels that can be modified to assume different looks as per the user’s needs.
Uniflame GAD1200B Outdoor Firebowl Pros and Cons
- There are no synthetic or cast-resin surfaces to chip off easily as is the case with other cheap furnaces in the market today, moreover, the granite top unit is thick and robust having being made to withstand extreme heat conditions that are characteristic of this product. Users are advised to apply cardboard covers during the assembly process so as to prevent unnecessary scratching of the fire deck/patio.
- It generates heat straight-up and not outwards, this helps in reducing the risk of nearby objects such as chairs and table mats catching fire- something that you definitely want to avoid.
- Smokeless flame. It produces a nice and gentle fire that’s free from nose wrenching fumes, you will feel relaxed and at ease with yourself once the Uniflame ignition has been turned on. The product also has a granite edge that’s large enough to support a plate of food or drink, this means that your fire bowl can easily be transformed into an outdoor dining quarters.
- GAD1200B can withstand windy outdoor conditions which often burn out other types of flames, this is because it runs on coal and propane gas which don’t smoke off in such conditions but rather ignite more.
- The furnace is stable at the base and features a blend of attractive colors specifically cream with a tinge of black, tan and orange. This not only makes the product attractive but unwavering as well, it would not fall off no matter the kind of external pressure applied against them.
- A standard fuel tank would not fit into the apparatus and you just have to look for a custom version, which in most cases are hard to come by. Users are left with no other option but to place the tank in an open space, where it’s prone to rust and staining.
- The flame doesn’t stay on for long, probably because the automatic heat sensor is programmed to shut off completely after a short duration of time. Though the manufacturers added this feature to prevent overheating, it’s still quite inconveniencing.
The Uniflame firebowl has a nice and elegant look that will leave you breathless, control keys are also accessible and easy to manage. Once ordered it comes packaged in a special frame cover and Styrofoam sheet for protecting the delicate granite top, the set of logs available for ignition also give it the impression of an actual fireplace.
This is an ideal product that will meet all your radiance and heating needs, it has a nice compact construction and once the stones are heated up they put up a decent flame.