Rekindle Your Home’s Beauty With The Blue Rhino GAD860SP LP Gas Firebowl
Homeowners can now add warmth and comfort to their outdoor patios with the Blue Rhino GAD860SP LP Gas Firebowl, though this appliance runs on propane gas there’s also an auxiliary push button power igniter on the side that makes it easier to use.
Apart from making your backyard more comfy, this fire pit is very attractive to look at. It would surely give you free compliments from guests who may come knocking.
Blue Rhino GAD860SP Firepit Features
Users would be treated to an elegant marble mantel bedecked with cast-iron burner which offers extra burn time, and of course years of continuous outdoor fun. Furthermore, a cleverly concealed panel system houses the gas flame adjustment knob, which gives the product a nice rustic appearance that’s reminiscent of a wood-fueled fire point. Though skipping the mess characterized by hauling ashes and wood into the pit.
The powerful electronic ignition system also means that this product is easy to jump start, and with a conversion rate of 40,000 Btu there would be enough heat to keep the entire populace nice and warm. Moreover, a “Gas Watch” level gauge helps users determine the amount of fuel remaining in the system before refilling it.
1. This Blue Rhino GAD860SP LP Gas Outdoor Firebowl is very easy to assemble and one doesn’t need any special tools to do so, upon assemblage it stands sturdy and is quite easy to operate. Furthermore, its mantel unit is large enough to support the main system and still leave enough room for plates, bottles and drinks amongst other accessories that one may be carrying.
2. It’s beautiful to the eye and will accentuate your patio with its soft natural glow. The slate tabletop should preferably be assembled at the point of use, this is because Blue Rhino GAD860SP LP Gas Firebowl weighs about 150 pounds and carrying it around for long distances won’t be easy.
3. The manufacturers included an additional black vinyl top to gently slip on top of the butane chamber, this makes the top invisible once the tank is fully enclosed beneath the tabletop. Equally, the square cover which perfectly fits on top of the table can be used to keep the firebowl and table top dry during rainy seasons.
4. This product is simple and straight forward to assemble even without an instructions manual, the purchase typically includes a protective cover that’s backed up by a comprehensive 1yr warranty. You can never go wrong with one of these firebowls in your backyard.
- Without the cover it cannot be used in rainy or snowy seasons, something that may be seen as an irony since these are the times when this apparatus is needed most. Surely, you can’t light a fire in the heat of the day to provide warmth, unless what the sun is giving is not sufficient.
- The owner would have to buy a new 20lbs liquid propane container for keeping the fuel, it’s not included in the package. This tank is quite expensive and you’ll just have to dig deeper into your pockets to get it, the firebowl cannot ignite without a source of fuel.
- Sometimes the item may mistakenly be shipped with a few missing parts, this often makes the assembling process tedious and unnerving especially if you’re doing the task for the first time. Even if you still manage to put up the system it won’t function as well as it ought to were all the parts present.
For instance, the gas may not flow from the tank to burner due to a faulty valve or regulator. Most of those who have received this product with missing parts are of the opinion that, for an item this big the manufactures should always be keen enough to ensure all components are present before shipment.
With free Super Saver shipping provided by Amazon and an affordable purchase price, this firebowl is worth every dime spent on it. Usually, putting up the product requires two or more people, one entity holds down the item while another person screws in the bolts.
On average it takes about 2hrs to install this appliance and get it working, one can also use the instructions book to make work easier though guidelines are mostly in the form of visuals/pictures. At times, the product may be shipped together with a special cover unit for the propane tank. This item protects the tank from hazardous environmental conditions that may otherwise make it to explode.